Dog Kennel Fencing Minneapolis & St. Paul
Our pets are important to us, so we want to do everything we can to keep them safe. Being that some pets, particularly dogs, need to go outside throughout the day, it can pay to have a more secured yard. This desire for security is what leads people to invest in pet fencing that allows them to let their pet outside without the worry that something bad will happen to them.
While invisible pet fences are an option that many homeowners have used, some prefer not to use this option. While highly effective, there are times when the pet may walk past the boundary anyway. Some pets do better with this than others.
At Fence Me In, we will review your pet fencing options with you. We have fences that can help you keep your pet confined to a specific area or you can opt for a fence that will surround your entire yard so that they can have the space you want them to have.
Effective Pet Fencing Options
Our St. Paul fencing company will review your fencing options with you because there are some things to consider. Here is a breakdown of those things:
- If your dog likes to chew, then they can break through a wood fence. Accidentally swallowing pieces of wood can be harmful. A chain link fence, while it offers basic protection, is more chew-resistant. However, chain link may need to be higher if the dog likes to jump.
- Pet specific mesh fencing can be an option. This type of fencing is difficult for a dog to chew through, as it uses a mesh that is difficult for them to sink their teeth into.
- Privacy fencing is a good option when you want privacy in addition to pet protection. Unless you have a cat in the yard with claws that can climb wood, this will work well. If you do have a cat in the yard that climbs, then a vinyl privacy fence may work better for you.
- Metal fencing can work if the bars are very close together. They need to be so close that it is impossible for your pet to squeeze through.
Keeping Your Pets Safe
It is very important that the installation is done right so that you know your pets are secure. Our St. Paul fencing company has done just this for many clients throughout the Twin Cities, helping them keep their pets safe. It is very beneficial to you and your pet to have the peace of mind that they will be safe as they spend time in the outdoors.
Contact A St. Paul Fencing Company
We love our pets, so we want to keep them safe. Pet fencing is a great way to do that, as it keeps them inside the property so they are not wandering off or at risk of being taken. You can give your pet the running space they need without the fear of never seeing them again. If you have pets and you are ready to give them the freedom they need without the risk of them leaving the property, this may be what you are looking for and Fence Me In can help. To learn more about your options, call us at 763-807-5340 or complete our online form to request a free quote.
- Aluminum Fence
- Chain Link Fence
- Dog Kennel Fence
- Motorized Security Gate
- Ornamental Steel Fence
- Privacy Fences
- Split Rail Fences
- Vinyl Fence
- Wood Fence
- Wrought Iron Fencing
Your Fence Specialists
- FREE ESTIMATES
- EMERGENCY REPAIRS
- OVER 100 VARIETIES OF FENCING
- RESIDENTIAL & COMMERCIAL FENCING